Monday 25 June 2012

Layout Share - WRMK Anthologie

Hi everyone! It's Samantha here, with my very first post for Sassy Scrappers! I got a gorgeous box of goodies from Olga the other day, full of beautiful WRMK Anthologie papers and embellishments, and I just couldn't wait to get stuck into them. I created 3 layouts with this gorgeous range, and here is one of them...


Products Used - WRMK Anthologie Nuance, Phraseology, Harmony, Everyday Moments, Anthologie Layered Chipboard Words, Authentic Petite Type Square Alpha stickers.

For this layout I made full use of the fabulous Anthologie Layered Chipboard Words


They are so easy to use, and the words and sayings on them are great to use for a huge variety of pages. Here's a little close up of them on my layout...


And if you've been on my blog before, you'll know how much I LOVE to make these little rolled roses to use on my layouts. They are perfect for using up those scraps of patterned paper after you've made you're layout, and because you're using the papers that you just scrapped with, they'll always match in perfectly with your page...


Now I know you probably all know how to make these little rolled roses, but for anyone who doesn't, here is a quick little step by step...


Hope you've enjoyed my post today! I'll be back soon to share my next layout using this range. Hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

09 10