Monday 17 September 2012

My Sunshine by Sam Hauzer

Happy Monday! I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend. I've got a nice bright and happy layout to share today, using the gorgeous MME The Sweetest Thing - Tangerine!...

Products Used - The Sweetest Thing Tangerine The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Wonderful Delighful, The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Sunshine Blossom, The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Sunshine Title, The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Hello Buttons, The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Together Chevron, Prima Flowers #557300 Charlotte Melon 6pk, #561994 Aria Orange 2pk,#43041 AC Niki Riki Glitter Thickers Yellow

I love the "Sunshine Title" die cut! I used to sing that song to Em when she was a baby and it always used to make her go to sleep (probably trying to escape my terrible singing voice!). I used the gorgeous Thickers to reinforce the title around the die cut, and the glittery letters matched in perfectly with the beautiful glittery Prima Flowers.

Here are a couple of close ups...



And here's a closer look at some of the products I've used...







You can find the beautiful MME The Sweetest Thing range in the Sassy Shop HERE, but make sure you're quick or you might miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10