Friday 26 October 2012

STACKED WITH FUN & HAPPY HUES.

creating tags are one of my fave things to do in my world of ART .
here I used the beautiful MME buttons and papers from THE SWEETEST THING Collection.

Tags are great to add to a gift and also in place of a card ...
There is always plenty of room to write on the back

 I covered the base of the tag in MME paper and white card which is stamped with versa color ink .
then I stacked layer upon layer of colorful hues . and finished off with a MME button .
a nice and easy project .

I have used lots of Dies from the Nestabilities and Die-namics range ...
These are such happy colors and full of fun and brightness.
I hope you are inspired to use your scraps up and create your own tag .
I'll be giving this tag to my Grand daughter Ella Jai, yellow and pink are her very fave colors .

till next time, stay safe and warm hugz , love Heather x

3 comments:

  1. I love Heather- she really is an artist!! Fab tag :D~!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks so much Erin. you made my day !!!! I adore your work too ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work Heather, lovely details :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10