Friday 8 February 2013

Will you be mine?

Hello everyone!

I love Fridays. The weekend is on the horizon with two days to potter around, catch up with friends and hopefully sneak some scrapping time in... plus no school lunches - whoohoo! I will also be sharing my little creations with you on a Friday, which makes it all the better!

This month I got to play with the totally fab Sn@p Life from Simple Stories. I can't tell you how much fun I had with this collection. Hopefully you see something along the way that inspires you!


I've made a couple of cute cards in honour of Cupid's holiday that will be with us soon. Why don't you surprise your Valentine with a card made with love...

I used a gorgeous Cameo die cut for the card. It actually folds in, so your card can close, but I preferred to use it on the outside to show contrast with the two sides of the paper and make a little 'pocket' for the sentiment.


I have a huge crush on Studio Calico's Wood Veneers! These Hey Day ones are no exception :)



A black Valentines card I hear you cry?! It can be done! I found, using just a couple of embellishments, the colour really makes the awesome brights in the collection pop.


Another sweet Cameo cut! I popped a couple of the hearts onto foam tape as well, to add dimension.


Products used: 
'Darling card': Sn@p Simple stories #2818, Fundamentals Cardstock Stickers #2802; Alpha Stickers #4018, Paper #2805, Studio Calico Wood veneers #22, Die Cut - Samantha Walker Silhouette Store, Heart pin

'Love You card': Core'dinations cardstock, Fundamentals Cardstock Stickers #2802, Sn@p Life Red Ledger, Sn@p Life Bubbles, Sn@p Life Icon Stickers.

All of these items (and more!) are available for purchase in the store!

Till next time - Have fun!

Chantalle


6 comments:

  1. Lovin them cards so kool I'm well gel about the cemeo I totally want one ...hugs Anita..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards Chantelle, love them =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a LOVELY way to end the week..Gorgeous Cards Chantalle..Thanks for the inspiration..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooo! These are both beautiful Chantalle! I love what you've done with the Sn@p collection and that black card is really striking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are so bright and happy! I especially love the layered letter stickers on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are theses!!!! to die for!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

09 10