Friday 15 March 2013

Send your dreams into the world


I absolutely love looking at this picture of my daughter. She looks so peaceful. It's as if time has stood still for a moment, while she contemplates life.
This month, I've been creating with the Sundrifter collection by Studio Calico. When I first saw a sheet of the 'Pocohontas' paper, I knew straight away that I wanted to use the feathers as embellishments. I think they give a sense of movement to the page, enhancing the feeling of the wind and also representing her little thoughts blowing out on the breeze. I've added a few stamped feathers as well, both onto the paper and photos.
The title makes use of some AC 'Ombre Limeade' thickers as well as some gorgeous Sundrifter wood veneer phrases. There are also Sundrifter stickers and a 
snippet from a sheet of 'Beautiful'.
  Some mixed stitching in matching hues to echo the sea and hidden 
journaling behind the photo. It's such a versatile collection - I'm sure you'll 
have loads of fun with it!
Thanks for popping in today!
 
Chantalle
'Sassy Supplies' used:
 








Photobucket 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Great layout Chantelle, beautiful photo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, lots of fussy cutting and it looks amazing with that fabulous photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZA! This is beautiful! I loooooove the flying feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG girl I love it absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a mesmorising layout Chantalle...I just cant stop looking at the pic..An amazing layout..xxx

    ReplyDelete

09 10