Tuesday 5 March 2013

Simply Divine!

Hi There!

Ok I am DROOLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Divine was one of my Top 5 fav CHA releases & I was soooooooooooo excited when the gorgeous Olga sent me some Divine goodies to play with!! I just love the colours in this collection with the peach, pink, sea foam green & a splash of pastel blue & yellow for good measure!

So here is the page I created which is actually based on the March sketch at Once Upon A Sketch Blog. Sassy Scrappers is a monthly sponsor of this sketch site so for extra chances to win a Sassy Scrappers prize be sure to play along with the sketch challenge here & at OUAS!


To add some interest to the edges of my page I fussy cut some of the hexagons out. Distressed the edges then inked with dark brown ink. I then taped some lace in some areas then stuck the page onto some Blue cardstock (also distressing & inking all the edges of the cardstock)
 The flowers are a mix of Prima flowers which are part of the Divine collection & also Kaisercraft Blooms
 I love mixing up fonts for my title. The grey in the sticker alpha sheet is so pretty in contrast with the peach alphas! I think my new addiction is Prima mini swirls. They are so cute & quickly add some bling to the page!
To alter the Twiddlybitz Hot Air Balloon I ..............
- primed with gesso
- Dabbed Prima Chalk Ink in Coltsfoot Stemen all over
- Painted every second section with Shimmerz Pink
- Sprayed the top netting section with Mr Hueys Colour Mist Dewey
- Added some lace
- Added some twine
- Added some Liquid pearls
- Added a Prima Resin (I also painted the heart area in Shimmerz Pink)

Products used
Prima Divine En L Air
Prima Divine Rosebuds
Prima Divine Envoy
Prima Divine Ballade
Prima Divine Fabric Flower Peach
Prima Divine Mini Roses
Prima Divine Tiny Alphabet Stickers
Prima Divine Canvas Alphabet Stickers
Prima Divine Mini Swirls
Prima Divine Chipboard Stickers
Twiddlybitz Small Hot Air Balloon
Kaisercraft Blooms Fairy Floss
Prima Shabby Chic Resin Treasure Le Couer

You can find Prima Divine in the shop here

And in case you missed it here is our March sketch! Play with us this month to be in the running for a $20 store voucher PLUS free postage! Entries are due before midnight March 31st
Here was my sample with some more Prima Divine goodies



Products Used
Prima Divine Envoy
Prima Divine Epigram
Prima Divine Rosebuds
Prima Divine Chipboard Stickers
Prima Divine Canvas Alphabet Stickers
Prima Divine Tiny Alphabet Stickers
Prima Divine Mini Roses
Prima Divine Fabric Flower Peach
Prima Divine Mini Swirls
Prima Shabby Chic Resin Treasure Le Couer
Kaisercraft Blooms Fairy Floss

Check out the other DT examples here

Thanks for looking!
Cheers


3 comments:

  1. I am in love with that hot air balloon !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning work here.. omg it is just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

09 10