Friday 19 April 2013

Live for Adventure!

Hello hello, it's a beaut of a day in Brisbane... just in time for the weekend! 
Who knows what adventures we will get up to!

We recently had such fun out on the high seas (ok, more like the low river) 
It was Erin's first time out on the water and all she wanted to do was "go faster Daddy!"

Glitz's 'Color me Happy' has been inspiring me all month and the phrase 'Live for Adventure' was perfect for scrapping our little fishing expedition!

So the first thing you'll notice is that there is a big hole in my layout! The cut out was inspired by a card I saw once. By feeding the line from the rod, under the circle to the fish, 
it gives the layout a tremendous sense of movement - can you feel the excitement, as Erin lands her first catch?

That Crafter Workshop Tiny Circles template has been popping up
 all over the place and I am in love!

A hot trend right now is stitching. I've highlighted an area in the title by stitching some bright rays of sun, creating a ombre effect by using a couple of Josh's markers!
I wanted my journaling to be simple (as there is so much going on in this layout), so I created a little hideaway slit in the paper and secured it with a mini peg. I can not tell you how much I love those rhinestones!
Wishing you all an action- packed weekend!

Chantalle

Sassy Supplies used:



Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. This is so fun and such a creative use of the product. Love Chantalle's unique approach to her projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this its stunning !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tiny circles are great and loving hidden journaling right now. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh!! So much fabulous detail! High FIVE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh love it Chantalle lovin that little fish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so much dimension, and moving bits, and your dangling fishy, I love it ! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so awesome!!! I love all the clever elements included on this page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This ROCKS!!!!!! Love it!!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you've done with this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome layout Chantalle...this is absolutely fabulous! Love it!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so dang stinkin' brilliant and cute!! One of a kind!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10