Friday 31 May 2013

Fairest of Them All

Hello Sassy friends!
Friday has found us again - hooray!
My sweet girl was mesmorised by her first meeting with a face painter at a birthday party recently. I wanted to try and capture a bit of the magic she must've felt.
I'm sure you have seen (and used) little confetti pockets. I certainly have! I love a bit of sparkle and those guys can hold an array of lovely goodies... 
But have you ever considered enclosing your layout?
 
It's no secret... I lurve my Cameo. Cutting paper is only the tip of the iceberg - I can't wait to explore all it has to offer! I've created this 'title' card using 'Brannboll' font in Silhouette Studio and a bit of Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic paper.
I've used a couple of the remaining 3x4sized cards I cut from a sheet of 'Hello A' and layered them up with a few Elle's Studio cutouts and a cute Greatest View flair.
And there you have it! 
Something a little bit different (modelled by my handsome assistant, hehe) 
  • I put my layout together as one unit, 
  • adhered it to the inside of the photo sleeve, 
  • sprinkled some 'fairy dust' (sequins, and Studio Calico tiny star wood veneer) 
  • and then used my sewing machine to stitch it all closed.

We hope you have all enjoyed our fun with Photo Freedom this month. As you have seen, there is no end to the possibilities one little pack can bring! Plus having everything at your fingertips makes the process a whole lot easier.
And don't forget, you can now order your replacement blades and mats from the store as well!
 
Till next time!
Chantalle x
Sassy Supplies used:

Echo Park Photo Freedom Kit

12x12 Photo sleeve from the kit

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. That´s clever! (Why couldn´t I come with the idea?! :)))...) I am sure you have captured that special atmosphere. I like it a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fabulous and very creative! Haven't quite seen it that way before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now thats really got my creative wheels turning..what a fantastic idea! So clever! ! Thank you for sharing (hugs)

    ReplyDelete

09 10