Monday 13 May 2013

More Project Life...Back to School!

Hi everyone, it's Sam Hauzer here, with another page from my 'Project Life' album.

I've just created a very simple page to document the 'day before back to school'. I don't think I've used this page design from the Echo Park Photo Freedom photo sleeves combo pack before, but it was absolutely perfect for the photos I had - three landscape 6x4's and one protrait 6x4.



 The left side of the page is 6x12, and was perfect for putting a single 6x4 photo with a large title.


The Elles Studio tags are perfect for these types of layouts, as they aren't bulky, and are just the right size for a couple of words of journalling. There are a huge variety of Elle's Studio cutouts in the Sassy Scrappers Shop HERE.

Have a great week!
Photobucket

2 comments:

09 10