Sunday 9 June 2013

Heidi Swapp Colour Pop fun!!!!

 
Hi, Rikki here on this chilly Sunday... how's everyone been going? For myself it has been a very busy couple of weeks as we have moved from our home of 7 years into a new one and it still amazes me how much stuff we had and didn't use, but now that we are settled and we have a little bit less stuff, I am hoping to find my mojo again as I haven't touched any of my scrapping supplies in 3 WEEKS!!!!!!! including my stunning June kit from Sassy Scrapper's.
 
So to get the mojo flowing, (I really hope it starts to flow again), I have decided a great start point would be this months Sassy Scrapper's Monthly Challenge.... and I just love this quote and cant wait to see how you all use it.
 
 
 
I am obsessed with anything Heidi Swapp and I am thankful that in the Sassy's Scrappers store there has been an never ending supply of her products to play with.... Who doesn't like a little bit of Colour pop goodness.... I love how this range works with my daughters 1st Birthday Smash cake.
 
 
 
Don't forget that you can die your ribbon with Heidi Swapp Colour Shine mist the perfect embellishment.
 
Heidi Swapp Colour Pop Pink  Pop Mistable Resist Paper
Heidi Swapp Colour pop
 
Colour Shine Spritz Georgia Peach 2oz
Artisan Resistable Chipboard Hearts
Artisan Resistable Chipboard Hearts

 
So why don't you pop over to the store and see what Heidi Swapp products are available and  would you like one of our Freebie Paper Pads like this one???
 
 
 
We are giving away lots of Paper Pads all weekend long with orders over $50.00 (excluding postage)... 
Photobucket
 
 

3 comments:

09 10