Sunday 30 June 2013

Smash Cake Memory File

Good Morning..... so how is your Sunday going? We in the West are on count down mode for school holidays and I am jealous of all of you that are currently on holidays. So my share today marks the last of the Heidi Swapp memory file inspiration. I must say I am very happy with the results, and its has been nice to do something different.
 
Memory file number three is my daughter's, I chose to use her 1st Birthday Smash Cake photos. So by doing this set of photos it called on me to get a little creative (hence the artifical light, the photos where taken in).
 

So as you can see any ribbon is a perfect complement for the Heidi Swapp Colour Pop Memory files...
 

For something a little different this time around I have flipped the folder so it flips down towards you.


The Heidi Swapp Serendipity 6x6 paper pack is prefect for making your own booklet to going inside the file and it really is a simple way to customise your folders, just cut to the size you want and score an edge where you want to fold and a little bit of double sided tape in between each layer and your done....


The photos are your standard 6x4 size, you can trim them down to fit or you can make them hang over to mimic the tags in the rest of the folder....

 
This folder isn't finished yet as I need to add some personal journaling but I am very happy how it has turned out.
 
Heidi Swapp Clear Pop Tags
Heidi Swapp Clear Pop Tags
Heidi Swapp Serendipity 12x12 Paper Pack
Heidi Swapp Serendipity 12x12 Paper Pack
 
Heidi Swapp Clear Pop Clear Clear Tabs
Heidi Swapp Clear Pop Clear Clear Tabs
 
Don't forget you still have one more day to enter this months challenge, and don't forget to pop onto the blog to see who won June's Challenge .
Photobucket

3 comments:

09 10