Sunday 25 August 2013

Be Bold.... Be Vibrant !!!!

Good Morning how are you all this Sunday morning? Myself, I am a little bit tired had a 12 hour crop yesterday and when ever I get home from these it takes forever fro my brain to switch off. I wish I could say it was from being productive but at the most I have only ever complete 3 layouts for the 12 hours..... one day I will change that but its great to go and socialize and talk to other adults instead of being interrupted every 2 mins cause you sat down lol.
 
Today I am sharing another layout using Prima's Sunrise Sunset range, and I wanted to make its a vibrant one for you this week.
 

See I told you it was vibrant but there's something nice about the pink and orange combination. And all I did was lift the colours from the pattern paper itself, I went over the top of the design and made colours really concentrated.
 
Sunrise Sunset Celsius Paper
Sunrise Sunset Celsius Paper


 
If you have singular flower layer some together to make a fuller more life like flower.
 
 
I also added a Crafters Workshop template on the page, just add a little texture paste and mist over the top with your Dylusions mist and bled the colours together.
 
Sunrise Sunset SIIC Mini Swirls 3x7 inch
#564001 Sunrise Sunset SIIC Mini Swirls 3x7 inch


Joulee Tropics Fabric Flowers and Leaves 9pc

Joulee Tropics Fabric Flowers and Leaves 9pc
 
Don't have flowers that you can layer? these would be perfect.....
 
Hope this has inspired you..... so be bold, be vibrant and give it a go, and don't forget to share with us here.
Photobucket

5 comments:

09 10