Monday 26 August 2013

The Story of Today

Hello Sassy Friends...

Hope you have all had a fantastic weekend.
Drama on the high seas has seen me 'in absentia' for a few days, 
but I'm back and rearing to go!

Carta Bella 'Hello Again' is still on the menu and looking fab 
next to my little mouse in these eye-watering glasses!
I've gone with a storybook theme after being inspired by the sweet October Afternoon tin pin. Busy pics and paper lend themselves well to simple arrangements. I've only used a couple of embellishments, yet the page has lots of action. 
Enamel dots are so much fun and add such a slick finish.
I'm quite in love with my little storybook-style journalling. I searched for a blank book image, dropped it into a word processing programme and added my text. I then printed it off (twice) onto card stock and layered the one on top of the other, raising the pages with foam dots. To finish off, I've then 'spilled' lots of Heidi Swapp alphas onto the page.
Hope you have enjoyed today's post. I'll be seeing you again on Friday. 
Have a fantastic week!

Chantalle









Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10