Wednesday 18 September 2013

MME- Cut and Paste Flair by Leonie Neal-Dawson

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Sassy Scrapper Blog.
I spent last weekend scrapping my heart out at a Retreat in NSW.
Gosh I find it so inspiring to be in a room full of people, sharing their ideas (and often supplies) and just generally having lots of fun.  Everyone is always so friendly and helpful to each other.
Do you like to create alone or in a group?  

Anyhow I managed to use up nearly all of the My Minds Eye Cut & Paste Flair range of papers 
I received in my kit this month.  The whole of the Cut & Paste range can be found here in the Sassy Scrapper Shop.
Here's the layout I'm sharing with you today.


I used one of the journalling cards as the title for my page.  The MME range of 
Journal cards are always great if you want to do this.  
My background detail is gesso to begin with and then a mix of the Watermelon
and Mint colours in the Metallic set of Gelatos.  I really like the sheen of the metallics, it's a little hard 
to see here but trust me it's lovely. 


And just some simple Green Tara flowers (one of which I coloured with the Gelatos), a pin from my stash, a MME brad
and some MME Enamel dots as my embellishments.
Thanks so much coming to look at my work. 
See below for links to the products I used from the Sassy Shop.
Cheers,



Cut and Paste Flair Today Tiny Word Stickers Cut and Paste Flair Today 4x6 Journal Card Cut and Paste Flair Present Paper Cut and Paste Flair WOW Label Stickers

Cut and Paste Flair Quoted Paper Cut and Paste Flair Small Decorative Brads Cut and Paste Flair Small Point Paper Cut and Paste Flair Forever Enamel Dots Green Tara 1.5 cm Sky Blue Roses 10pc
Green Tara 2cm White Roses 10pc Faber Castell Gelatos Mix and Match Set Metallics



Photobucket

2 comments:

09 10