Friday 13 September 2013

You go girl!

Eeek Sassy Friends... don't go walking under any ladders today! 
Best to stay indoors and get your scrap on ;)

I'm sharing this breezy little layout with you (got waaay into my stitching this week! lol) 
I've used the very cool Cut & Paste 'Adorbs' collection from My Mind's Eye which is available instore now, along with lots of very yummy new arrivals!

If a stitch in time saves nine, I reckon I've 'saved' at least 18 ;)
Erin had just learnt to walk and loved this beach. 
I've journalled about it on the little October Afternoon spot, hidden behind the main image.


That's it from me today. Don't forget we are sporting a Blog Hop this month. 
You have all of September to pop around the DT's blogs (we all have a little prize to giveaway too!)
 and we also have a very special Guest Designer Stacey Young joining in the hopping fun too! 
You could win a sensational $50 store voucher!


Photobucket

2 comments:

09 10