Saturday 2 November 2013

The Avenues - GLIMPSE - Joanne Bain

Joanne here with you again today for my final post as October Guest Designer. I would like to say thank you Olga again for having me. I have been working with the beautiful Bo Bunny The Avenues Collection this month.
This is what I come up with for my final layout. I chose to pull the more boyish colours of the collection for this one and scrapped a layout on my darling son.
"GLIMPSE" by Joanne Bain


The colours of this collection are gorgeous and adding a few Prima flowers add that perfect finishing touch.

Sassy Materials Used - Bo Bunny - The Avenues Collection - Clocks, Avenues, Doors, Treasures, Trellis, Combo Stickers, 12 x 12 Chipboard, Prima #566586 Odette Aqua, #566388 Prima Giselle Haze Flowers.

All materials used are available from the Sassy Shop.










Well that"s all from me now. 
Hope you have a fantastic holloween.

Joanne
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I just love clocks so this range grabs my eye, I think I'm loving too many of the latest ranges and don't know which one to choose for my next gift to me.... Fabulous layout Jo.

    ReplyDelete

09 10