Wednesday 11 December 2013

Heidi Swapp Believe Papers


Hello Sassy Scrappers.
Leonie here today, popping in for a a quick share of  page a I did last week
using the Heidi Swapp 'Believe' range.

Is everyone in a frantic shopping, preparation frenzy as we close in on two weeks 'til Christmas?
Well I thought I would do a nice quick page because I know time is such a precious commodity 
at this time of the year. 


 I had lots of pictures that I hadn't yet scrapped from last Christmas of the kids
putting out their Santa Sacks.  All perfectly imperfect, a little blurry and not great lighting!
But hey, at least it shows the chaos that is trying to photograph four children! 
I printed them all quite small so the imperfections aren't as easily seen.

Here are some close-ups of the papers in the range the embellishments in the Ephemera
pack.  I added some buttons and a sticker and flower from my stash.





Cheers,




Believe 12x12 Paper PadBelieve Ephemera
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10