Wednesday 19 February 2014

Anna Marie Collection by Prima Marketing and Izinks.

Hello Leonie here today with my third share for February.
The Anna Marie Collection from Prima is so pretty and girly, this week I decided to scrap
some pictures from my Daughters 8th birthday last year.
The Collection is available in the Sassy Store {HERE}.


I had a play for the first time with the new Izinks that are up in the Sassy Shop.
Izinks are from a French company Aladine and they are an acrylic based pigment ink.  They come with an eye dropper applicator and were really quite fun to use.  
I'm looking forward to using them again.

I painted with the Izinks on these Heidi Swapp resist alphas.
On the background I added water to them to create some watercolour type effects.


There's also plenty of stamping on this page.  Firstly using 
the super fun stitched stamps from Prima and some of my all time favourite stamps
which are the Kaisercraft range of texture/background stamps. 



Thanks so much for stopping by and of course 
don't forget this gorgeous mood board challenge that we have for the month of February. 
You can link your entries on the right side of the blog.



Cheers,

Anna Marie Anna Marie Paper 12x12 Anna Marie Sewing Basket Paper 12x12 Anna Marie Party and Play Paper 12x12 
Anna Marie Chipboard  Anna Marie Wood Icons in a Box Anna Marie Flowers1 Anna Marie Flowers 2

IZINK Bamboo Pigment Ink 15mlIZINK Turquiose Pigment Ink 15mlIZINK Golden Pigment Ink 15mlIZINK Tomato Pigment Ink 15ml
Prima Square Stitched Stamps Kaisercraft Edges Clear Stamp
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wowwwww !! LOVE LOVE ! Gorgeous layout ! it does inspire me so much ! TFS ! This collection by Prima is very pretty... and I know well IZINK too ;-)

    ReplyDelete

09 10