Thursday 13 March 2014

Lovely layout using Carta Bella

Hi everyone
Anita here sharing more carta bella hello again 
  I love how you can change it up and give a whole different feel with this collection
  I went for a soft layout this week 
 
 
I wanted to give this layout a hand drawn title but also wanted to use my silhouette so I pluged in my bamboo drawing tablet and opened paintshop and played around with it for a bit and this is my end result
And to keep the soft feel going across my page I flicked some mister Huey's mist punched out some little hearts and added a few pearls

Pop over to the shop and check out the the products


Hello Again Journalling CardsHello Again Hello ChevronsHello Again Chit ChatHello Again Small Floral
Wood Icons in a Box Flowers and Leaves 1Kaisercraft Texture Stains Clear StampMr Hueys Mist First Kiss PinkSilhouette 12x12 Cutting MatSilhouette Replacement Ratchet Cutting Blade
Silhouette Cameo Electronic Cutter Machine plus BONUS Teal Dust CoverKaisercraft Mini Blooms Fushia



Happy crafting everyone


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Anita! Beautiful photo, and perfect patterned papers to match. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely.... yes, sure ! that's a lovely layout and so elegant ! Love it ! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

09 10