Friday 28 March 2014

Today We Play

Hello Sassy Friends and happy Friday to you all!
 
It's the last few days to hop in and join us for our fabulous March Moodboard! 
Your gorgeous entry could land you a tasty voucher to spend 
on whatever your little heart desires!

Keeping it sweet and simple today with this layout using Glitz Design 'Hello Friend' along 
with some Heidi Swapp, Pink Paislee and Evalicious goodies.
 Echoing the pretty printed banners on the patterned paper 
with this HS acrylic banner, machine stitched on.
 I've highlighted the circular print with lots of mixed circular embellies, like sequins,
enamel dots and a epoxy sticker I made with my Epiphany round tool.
 I've always had a huge crush on the Glitz Giant Rhinestones. This clear one from the Finnley collection was perfect for this project. The new Evalicious embellishments 
are quite fabulous also! I was very impressed that the flair badges came pre-loaded
with adhesive as well as being placed on individually perforated clear backings to make testing them out on your page super easy.

In other news, I had the wonderful chance to catch up with the enchanting Heidi Swapp yesterday. So great to see her again and be completely inspired by the new lines about to hit the Sassy shelves imminently!! Dreamy, My Favorite Things and new Color Magic lines are available to pre-order already, so avoid disappointment and grab yours now!
 
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
 
Chantalle
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Chantalle, your design, typography, product choices and uses are brilliant. This is just gorgeous with such an ethereal quality! Wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice layout Chantalle ! I have some sequins but always hesitated how to use them ! I like this association with circular embellishments. You give me inspiration ! thank you !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As ever, thank you Vero! Your happy comments inspire me! x

      Delete

09 10