Friday 30 May 2014

Hashtags

Hello Sassy Friends! Yippee the weekend is nearly here, the sun is shining... 
the only thing sad about this day is that this is my last project for the month 
using my divine Simple Stories 'DIY Boutique' kit!
Using up the last bits, I've created this nifty little tag holder for ready-to-go additions to gifts. I was actually inspired by the packaging of the 
Heidi Swapp mini stencils! Playing around with them has been loads of fun 
and the cardstock folder that they come in gave me this idea.
 The folder is just one strip of paper, roughly 310mm(w) by 105mm(h). 
Fold the strip in half and then half again. Open up. If you would like an angled pocket, fold down the far left and right corners and adhere down for soft finish 
or trim off for a sharper edge. Bring in the outer edges in toward the centre 
fold and adhere the bottom section using a thin strip of double sided tape.
On the front cover, I have used this Simple Stories cut file 
which can be purchased via the Silhouette Store.
Inside my folder, I have a selection of tags created for different occasions, 
with twine, all ready to go. Help keep your goodies stored neatly 
by popping a couple of mini brads on the front and back covers 
and close with string or even a loom band! Hehe
It's a great way to use up scraps and I can refill it once these have been given out.

Thank you so much for popping in today. 
It's the last few days to join us for our May challenge as well, 
so I wish you a fabulously creative weekend!

Till next time
Chantalle x
Sassy Supplies used:
 
DIY Boutique Looking Good Paper 12x12  DIY Boutique No Worries Paper 12x12  DIY Boutique Lovely Paper 12x12  DIY Boutique Herringbone and Orange Paper 12x12 
DIY Boutique Insta Frames 12/Pkg DIY Word Stickers  Heidi Swapp Shapes StencilsMixed Company Confetti RubonsDIY Enamel Dots Pink, Green Orange

3 comments:

  1. Amazing !!! These are beautiful!!! Hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great nice idea, and so beautiful !! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! SO creative...my daughters would love this

    ReplyDelete

09 10