Friday 5 September 2014

Oh yeah, the beach!

Hello Sassy Friends

Yippee, Spring has sprung and a new moodboard is upon us!
I have dug into my tasty little stash of vellums for this layout, which uses mostly Basic Grey's 'Highline' and some Webster's Pages.
I treated myself to the beautiful printed vellums in the Ocean Melody and Strawberry Fields collections last month. If you haven't seen them yet, I urge you to check them out. They are so beautiful in real life and so versatile. The orange bokeh print was just what I needed in the middle umbrella (cut on my Silhouette Cameo).
 For a fun touch, use the same photo and print it twice to add depth! Taking hints from distressed wood on the mood board, this woodgrain vellum was perfect for the job.
Another gorgeous product new in store are these divine Crate frames. This set is more rectangular than the ones in the Pier line. (My stash was just crying out for them too!!) I've started with gesso directly onto my base paper, then stamped, then popped a trimmed section of Ocean Melody 'Photo Frames' and finally adhered a chipboard frame over the top.
Lots of inspiration to choose from this month - I hope you will join us in September!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Chantalle


Highline Beautiful Paper 12x12 Highline Fave Paper 12x12Highline Moments Paper 12x12 Highline 12x12 Element StickersHighline Chalkboard Laser-Cut Wooden Tags  

Notes and Things Chipboard FramesDIY Insta Clear Stickers 4"X6" Sheets 4/PkgDIY Enamel Dots Pink, Green OrangeYes Please Large Clear Stamp AspireSilhouette Cameo Electronic Cutter Machine plus BONUS Teal Dust Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10