Friday 12 September 2014

Right Now Beautiful - Basic Grey

Hello Sassy friends!
 
In my little corner of the world, the sun is shining and the birds are chirping. 
Another weekend is almost upon us, yippee
 
I am lucky enough to be scrapping my stunning niece in this layout, 
using Basic Grey's 'Highline'. I feel the sentiment to be quite timely too 
as she is fast approaching life as a young adult.
There is actually loads going on underneath the photo. I like to call it 
'clean' distress (as I don't enjoy getting my hands too messy, haha!)
 I've done quite a bit of stamping, using brights reflecting the collection, 
along with some mist splatters. I've also sewn a vellum pocket for my journalling.
The title has been handcut out of the printed paper. 
It's not super neat, but I think it gives it a nice bit of edginess.
 A thing I like to do is sew onto my embellishments before I adhere them. 
This creates a layered look easily and saves your needles 
from getting gunked up and jamming.
 Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Chantalle
 
Sassy Supplies used:

Highline Be Yourself Paper 12x12  Highline Fave Paper 12x12  Highline Die Cuts and Transparencies  Highline Chalkboard Laser-Cut Wooden Tags  Highline Cardstock Die-Cut Frames W/Overlays 
Distress Ink Pickled Raspberry Kaisercraft Texture Stains Clear Stamp    Prima Circle Stitched Stamps  Colour Shine Spritz Black Velvet 2ozColour Shine Spritz Georgia Peach 2ozStazon Jet Black Ink Pad 
http://sassyscrapper.com.au/catalog.php?item=6512Glitz Design Silver Glitter Tape
 

1 comment:

09 10