Friday 12 June 2015

Endless Summer Bliss - Crate Poolside

Hello again Sassy friends!

I'm dreaming of balmy days gone by, while creating with the gorgeous Crate 'Poolside' collection. Perfect for capturing memories of a little person next to a huge sandcastle!

 
I'll admit this design is not my usual 'close together' kind've style, but the little elements all had their own part in telling this story, so I thought it best to spread them out a bit and give them some breathing room!
 
 
The title was fussy cut from a sheet Poolside Flip Flops paper and finished off with a cute Studio Calico wood veneer I've had in my stash for a couple of years. I created my own notebook effect on the paper by punching holes down the short side of the paper and then using a pair pf scissors to snip between the hole and the edge of the paper. To see this technique in more details, click here.

 
I thought it would be fun to create an illusion of smeared sunblock on my page. So, I have used some paint stamps with Versamark and then heat embossed the area using a heat tool and white embossing powder.


 I also punched a small hole in the sunblock chipboard sticker and set a sun-shaped eyelet in the hole.

 
Two tags cut from the 'Flip Flop' paper (mentioned above) held together by a brad, make cute hidden journalling.

 
Wishing you a wonderful Friday and a magic weekend ahead!
 
Chantalle
 

Like this page? Create your own with these elements from the Sassy store!
 
Poolside Lawn Chair Paper 12x12 Poolside Flip Flops Paper 12x12 Poolside Gold Glitter Plus Signs + VelliumPoolside Die-Cut Cardstock Frames 15/Pkg W/Gold Glitter Accents
Poolside Chipboard Stickers 12"X12" W/Gold AccentsRanger White Embossing Powder 56ozHey Day Wood Veneer My TypeColor Wash Clear StampsCloud 9 Bloom Wood VeneerCraft Market Phrase Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10