Friday 28 August 2015

Our Story - Mother's Day

Hello Sassy friends!

Sending you happy Friday vibes! I am lucky enough to be spending the next couple of days in Melbourne... yippee! It's my first time there and I'm sure that as you read this I will be missing my balmy Queensland weather, hehe. A little page to share with you today, using a mixed colour stamping technique which I'm seeing all over social media. I love the effect and have given it a go on this page, which is set on a gorgeous duck egg blue cardstock.


The stunning fluorescent pink and orange Hero Arts mists really do not translate well when photographed. I wish you could see how incredible the pigment is in real life! I've layered some luscious gold textures over a bit of misting and stamping, creating a nice, clean 'mess'.  Over the chipboard frame I have placed a clear card from the Citrus Bliss insta cards pack from Pink Paislee and then, my photo. Also on there is a little photo sticker from the new Simple Stories 'Summer Vibes' collection.
 

With the mixtures of elements, I've kept the rest of the embellishments pretty simple, using a couple of glitter Maggie Holmes stickers, (which I have been hoarding for far too long!)

 

Wishing you a truly fantastic weekend. If you are getting up to some crafty mischief, why not give our August challenge a go :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Chantalle x

 
Like this page? Create your own with these goodies from the Sassy store:


Shimelle True Stories Acrylic Stamp Camera Open Book Glitter Foam ThickersKaisercraft Mineral Weave CardstockHero Arts Neon Pink Spray 1ozHero Arts Ombre Ink Pad - Pool to Navy
 Stazon Jet Black Ink PadCitrus Bliss Instagram Cards 4"X4" 24/PkgOpen Book Chipboard FramesZing Gold Glitter Embossing Powder 1ozZing Gold Metallic Embossing Powder 1ozDouble Dot Pink Punch Ink Pad

2 comments:

  1. I love the stamping on the background, and all the gold elements - this is a really lovely page

    ReplyDelete

09 10