Friday 11 September 2015

You & me Together - Cocoa Vanilla Studio

TGIF Sassy friends! I am lucky enough to to be creating with the new Life is Beautiful from Cocoa Vanilla Studio this month. If you haven't snapped up some of Zoe's wonderful product, there's no time like the present!


 A great thing about this collection is that there is great variety of both masculine and feminine elements. The arrow trend I keep seeing on the net totally inspired this page. I have tried to maximise the effect by combining all the arrows in the ephemera pack as well as the wood veneer. The tiny wooden arrows were a definite fave!



I've echoed the lined print on this die cut frame (on the left side) on the piece of patterned paper I matted my photo with. Little things like that are a great way to unite elements on a page.


Thank you so much for stopping in today. Wishing you all a wonderful and creative weekend!

Chantalle x

Like this page? Create your own with a Silhouette Cameo and these items from the Sassy Store


Life is Beautiful Blossoms Paper 12x12Life is Beautiful Happiness Is Paper 12x12Life is Beautiful Die Cut Ephemera pack 59pkLife is Beautiful Flair Buttons 6pcLife is Beautiful Wood Veneer pack 20pcHeidi Swapp Chipboard Sticker TitlesMixed Company Confetti Rubons


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10