Thursday 26 November 2015

Christmas Cards With Anita

Hi
Today I'm sharing a few cards created using the Christmas on market street 
by my minds eyeWell not long now till Christmas so I thought I would share 
how easy it is to incorporate vellum on a few cards
To add that touch of loveless 




I layered the red polka dot paper over the my card base after embossing it with a embossing folder
Then I cut the vellum a bit smaller and layered in the center 




Next I popped out 2 of the chipboard stickers 
And added them to my card



I used the same polka dot paper on the card base
Then I cut a strip of another polka dot patterned paper and cut it in a pendent shape



And then some vellum in a pendent shape 
And next adding flowers from the die cut pack and a chipboard bit in the center
And here are some other shots of my cards


And here is a picture of my kit I'll be working with all this month 


so pop on over and check out this wonderful collection in the sassy store



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10