Sunday 1 May 2016

Agnus | Project Life

Hi again :) I'm back with another project life share using the gorgeous Simple Stories Heart collection along with some other goodies from the store.

If you read my previous post, you would know that I like to create custom cards for my pockets and have once again created a few of my own personalized cards this week. 


When preparing my pages I noticed that I didn't take many photos in February so I decided to combine two weeks onto this spread. Doing this meant that I wouldn't need my usual weekly title card but I couldn't resist using the gorgeous Crate Paper vellum to create a fun filler card to accompany the first photo. I layered a few stickers from the Heart collection pack, adding a wood veneer, hand stitching and a journal strip.



I love the subtle detail the cardstock tabs from Heidi Swapp's Memory Planner add to my photos, and dressed it up with more stickers from the Heart collection pack for a bit of extra colour. 



I hand stitched directly onto one of my photos, and used a Simple Stories photo overlay over the mint gold foiled cardstock from Echo Park as a base for my journal strips.   


I like that the stars from Heidi Swapp's clear stamps were a perfect match to the star stickers from the 'Heart' range and used a mix of both to create another filler card. The Simple Stories wood veneer come in a range of versatile shapes that can suit many themes and the Word Jumble stickers are another one of my go-to items when I want to add some extra detail. 


One of my favourite cards from these pages is the one I created to mark my beautiful niece's 16th birthday. The card was quick and easy to create - cutting down one of the 12x12" papers from the 'Heart' collection to size and using a photo overlay over both the photo and the paper, before attaching a few stickers from the 'Heart' range over the top. 


Moving onto the second page - I am a HUGE Prince fan and was fortunate to secure some tickets to one of his recent concerts and will definitely need to add an insert to document the event. 
  

I cut down one of the 4x4" cards to fit into the pocket to document how much my little guy is loving kindergarten and finished off the week with a reminder that Easter will be approaching soon. 
I utilized some of the alpha stickers from the 'Heart' collection and Heidi Swapp stamps to help me to record the details. 


Here's the links to all the products I have used... 

     
  

                               
                         

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10