Tuesday 29 November 2016

Classic Christmas with Kylie


Hello Sassy Scrappers! Kylie with you all today with a fun snailmail project using the "Classic Christmas" collection by Simple Stories.This range is great if you like working with more 'traditional' themed Christmas goodies.Here is a little look at just some of the collection-











And of course you can go shopping or view all of it here.
I created a fun Snailmail folder with multiple pockets for sending lots of paper goodness in.Here is a little look at the finished result without anything in it as yet......


I like creating this style of folder as it is so quick yet looks big on detail once embellished. I am a self confessed 'busy' embellisher.I like to have every last little nook and corner filled so there is plenty for the eye to browse over and lots of interest. If you would like a quick tutorial on this style of folder, you can see it here.
Let's take a little close up look at some more photos-





Here's just a sample of some of the extra goodies I have put together for sending in the pockets to my penpal.


Of course I will also add a letter and a few other goodies for sending as well. I liked the overall completed look!


I hope you have enjoyed my project this week.
Until next time, keep creating,

Kylie. xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10