Sunday 20 November 2016

Snow Day | Simple Stories Mistletoe Kisses | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy fans!
It's Tarrah McLean back with you sharing another scrapbook layout I have created for our current team up with The Cut Shoppe! I am currently guest designing here at Sassy Scrappers and have used the gorgeous Simple Stories Mistletoe Kisses collection! 

I used a white gel pen in my Silhouette Cameo to draw The Cut Shoppe Snow Day cut file design instead of cutting it out. I then coloured them all in by hand using the same white gel pen!  

The Mistletoe Kisses collection has lots of snow related items included! Even though we don't do snow at this time of year, I still wanted to make use of some of those cute items so I pulled out a photo of my eldest son from a snow visit 2 years.  

I cut the Snow Day title from one of the papers and then used foam tape to add dimension...this allowed me to be to tuck things underneath and also creates some shadow too.

There is still a little bit of time to save 25% off your entire order at The Cut Shoppe with the discount code below!

Thank you so much for joining me on the Sassy Scrappers blog! I hope I have inspired you to get creating?! Check out the Sassy Scrappers store to find everything you need to get crafty!


Cut Files used from The Cut Shoppe:

 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10