Thursday 16 March 2017

To Be Creative Art Journal Page by Farrel Tailor

Hello Sassy Scrapper Fans!!! Farrel here to share with you another art journal page I created using Dylusions Paint and Distress Crayons.

Let me show you a few shots of my process but I also have a video at the end of the post so feel free to see my creative process. I have also linked all the products used to the shop.


I started by using covering my art journal page with a music sheet, I bought a book from a swap meet last year and I find it is perfect for backgrounds. I also tore up an old dress pattern I got from my mum and used Prima 3D Gel Gloss to adhere it all down.


I then used a baby wipe to spread my Dylusions Paints - London Blue and Vibrant Turquoise.



Once it was dry, I used some builders tape I bought from my local hardware store and used it like a stencil with both Texture Paste and Black Marble Dylusions Paint. I also used Vintage Photo Distress Crayon and a baby wipe to add a vintage feel to the page.



I used my takeaway coffee coffee cup and White Linen paint to stamp onto my page and once it was dry I then used my Distress Crayon Vintage Photo with a small amount of water and using my fingers I rubbed it over my paper for a more aged look.




I used my typewriter for my title and mounted onto black cardstock and adhered to these pieces. I then painted some more old paper with London Blue paint and cut out some hearts. I used Black Soot Distress Crayons and a white paint pen for highlights.






Until next time - Happy Scrappin!!
Farrel xx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10