Sunday 2 April 2017

Agnus | Pocket Pages with Simple Stories Domestic Bliss

Hi there :) I am finally up to February in my project life album, and had a lot of fun using the Simple Stories Domestic Bliss collection to document the start of the month. 


The colours in this range are bright and there are loads of fun graphics and elements that made putting this spread together a breeze.


After creating a layout using this collection in my previous post, I decided to use hand stitched elements for my pockets too and all the same tips and techniques that I discussed for my layout can be used when stitching on cards for your pocket pages.  


I love that all of the Simple Stories ranges come with everything you could possibly need to complete a project, and I used both the clear and cardstock sticker packs to help me to record the details form the week.  


Using the printed cards from the cut-apart sheets really helped to speed up the process this week and even though this range is domestic themed, many of the elements were versatile enough to use with a range of photos. 


Using more hand stitching with a scatter of enamel dots made a fun and easy filler card.


 I used printed journal strips paired with a few stickers to add more interest to my photos.


 I added some patterned paper from the Simple Stories Faith collection as a background for this card, and really like the way both collections work together. I finished off the week with a colourful title and more hand stitching directly over one of my larger photos.



Products from the Sassy store...
Simple Stories Domestic Bliss - I Can't Adult 
Simple Stories Domestic Bliss - Mom Rules 
Simple Stories Domestic Bliss - Hello Life 
Simple Stories Faith - Love 
Simple Stories Domestic Bliss Sticker Pack
Simple Stories Domestic Bliss Enamel Dots 
Simple Stories Domestic Bliss Clear Stickers 

 Domestic Bliss Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - 4x6 Horizontal Journalling Cards  
 
  
  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10