Thursday 6 April 2017

Our Time Together Mixed Media Layout by Farrel Tailor

Good Morning Everyone, I am back today to share with you all a mixed media layout I created using the amazing Ranger Distress Oxide Inks. 
 

I wanted to create a layout that best matched the photo of my Dad with my youngest son and felt that the 13@rts range Timeless did this perfectly and it also matched the Distress Oxide Inks that I used - how cool is that?!

Here you can see how well the Faded Jeans and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Inks match the papers. I loved using these inks especially when I sprayed water onto them....they are magical and addictive!!


I wanted to see if I could make my own coloured paste so I mixed Distress Oxide Iced Spruce with Prima Art Basics 3D Gloss Gel and used the Dylusions Stencil Old School Alpha. I was really surprised at how awesome it looked and loved it! Something I will definitely be doing with the other colours.


I then added some stamping using a stamp in my stash along with Versafine Onxy Black and then drew some lines around the edges of the page to tie in with the black stamp.

I really enjoyed creating this layout and it's amazing how you really don't need many items to create an eye catching layout and the products I used are perfect for a masculine layout.


Feel free to click on the process video if you would like to see how I created this layout.


Thanks for dropping by and hopefully I have inspired you to create your own mixed media layout.

Happy Scrappin' xx


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10