Tuesday 4 April 2017

Rose Quartz layout with Kylie

Hi friends.Kylie here today to share with you a layout I created using the Rose Quartz collection by Prima Marketing Inc., now in the Sassy Store.
This collection boasts a beautiful colour palette and features lots of metallic rose gold throughout.
Here is a little look at my completed layout.


I wanted to create a layout with a shabby chic theme with lots of layers and height. The die cuts from this range are so so pretty and you really get loads to play with.



Here you can see the multiple layers raising my photo.I made sure to distress all the edges a little for texture.I also used a little of the 'Pressed Petal' Color Bloom spray for a little highlighting around the edges on my backing paper.I did this with a paintbrush and diluting it a fair bit with water as I went.




Can we all just stop a minute to get dreamy over this flower?? SWOON! Whilst not part of the Rose Quartz collection it is still a perfect match.You can find lots of Prima blooms in store. I also used a little modelling paste with a stencil for the background.It just gives a gentle, texture effect.



These die cuts are heavenly.I really love the soft mauve/dusty pink tone to them.




I tried really hard to capture the metallic rose gold on the paper here in my photo.It really sets it off.




So there you have it.I hope you enjoyed my post today.Don't forget to check out the fab goodies currently in store.I will capture the products used in todays project below.
Until next time,
Kylie xo





















No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10