Wednesday 26 July 2017

Art Journalling with Courtney




Hi there, Courtney here today with a step by step on creating a spread in your art journal..


Here are the steps and products for my page below: 





1. I sprayed my page with White Linen Dylusions ink.


2. While it was still wet I sprayed Lemon Zest
                                                             London Blue
                                                             Fresh Lime
                                                             Polished Jade
I then tilted my journal around to let the colours run and mix a little and then let them dry.




3. I then used different stencils to create interest ...


4. I then stamped the border using the Oodles of Foliage stamp and Branching Out stamp
with a Tim Holtz Distress ink in Blueprint Sketch.   Shop Here

 
5. I stamped out my main images onto plain white printer paper in Ranger Archival ink in Jet Black.

                      


 
6. I adhered these to my page and then
coloured them with various markers.

 
7. To finish off my page I added Stickles and outlined the leaves at the top with a white out pen.


Thanks for visiting and be sure to head over to the Sassy Store and checkout all there amazing Art Journalling products..  www.sassyscrapper.com.au


Courtney..xx
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10