Monday 31 July 2017

You Rock by Farrel Tailor

Good Morning Sassy Fans!! Today I am sharing with you all a layout I created using the awesome Cocoa Vanilla Studios "You Rock" range with some Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical Shakers.

I start off by applying a thin coat of gel medium to the area where I am going to place my magical shakers onto my Cocoa Vanilla Studios - Experimental patterned paper. Once dry I use Lindy's Stamps Gang Magical Shaker in Guten Tag Teal and spray with water. 
I then use the Magical Shaker in Bavarian Blue and splatter in the area I want it and spray with water again to let the colours run into each other.


Next using the left over Bavarian Blue Magical, I mix it with heavy white gesso and spread through the Tim Holtz Grid Dots stencil.

Once dried I then use Black archival ink and stamp randomly to the background of my layout using the Darkroom Door Numbers Stamp.


Next I cover my Cocoa Vanilla Studios -You Rock wood veneers with white gesso and shake some Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical Shakers Oom Pah Pah Pink then sprayed with water. I then splattered some of the Bavarian Blue shaker. Once dried I felt the colour didn't quite match the red in the photo so I lightly padded some Rose Bud ink from the Prima Resist Chalk Edgers and was super happy with this colour.

If you would like to see how I created this layout please click on the video below. Thanks for dropping by.

Farrel xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10