Tuesday 29 August 2017

Happy Mail Inspiration with Kylie.

Hello again friends! I hope you have all had an amazing week. Today I'm sharing another project using the 'Carousel' collection by Maggie Holmes.Don't forget to check it out in store HERE-

I'm sharing some Happy Mail today.The art of sending gorgeous goodies in the mail is still alive and well and although I don't send snailmail regularly anymore I created a special pocket styled piece to send off as a surprise to someone this week.Let's take a look-


This 'postcard' style pocket features two slots for including photos, your letter, gift tags, anything you fancy sending.


Since it is a friends birthday soon the chipboard stickers were perfect for adding to some paper straws for fun.



The front pocket sets the theme of my mail and I love the gold glitter included in this ranges ephemera pieces!


I've combined lots of the stickers layered for the top two pockets.All that needs to be added is my letter and some photos for sending.


Nothing beats receiving some pretty birthday themed mail! I hope you have enjoyed my project this week. This will be my very last for a little while as I step back for a short period.I have thoroughly enjoyed representing the Sassyscrapper Design Team for the past two years!
Many thanks to Olga for her friendship and for bringing Australia the latest brands for us to enjoy!

Not goodbye, just see you later!
Hugs, Kylie xo

PRODUCTS USED:





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10