Friday 10 November 2017

Thankful | Elle's Studio Family Fun | Tarrah McLean


It's Tarrah McLean here and today I am sharing a new layout that I have created using the gorgeous Family Fun collection by Elle's Studio..


This photo of myself and my Mum is one of my all time favourite photos of the 2 of us.....its just a selfie we took together when we were holidaying in London earlier this year.....it was a gorgeous day and we were near Tower Bridge and down by the Thames river.

I have been trying to make a conscious effort to add journaling to my layouts lately, I really the look of journal strips so I type up my journaling on my computer using a typewrite font and then print it out and cut it up into strips. For this layout, I machine stitched underneath each strip to help highlight the journaling and to secure it a little more.

I just love all the colours included in the Family Fun collection.....they co-ordinate perfectly together so it makes creating any project super easy! This week I kept my layout fairly simple but it still tells a story and documented a special day and time with my Mum!

Thank you so much for stopping by the Sassy blog today! Be sure to check out the Sassy store to find this collection to purchase and check out all the other amazing goodies in store to buy!

Happy creating!


Family Fun - Acrylic Shapes     Family Fun - Double Sided Journalling Cards 10pk

Family Fun 12x12 Double Sided Paper - Paper 1     Family Fun Bits and Pieces 48pk

Family Fun Puffy Stickers  Live Laugh Love Wood Veneer Pieces 12pk

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10