Monday 4 December 2017

Documenting December | Pinkfresh Studio December Days

Hello again :) I'm excited that December is finally here and that I can start documenting my favourite time of year with lots of gorgeous goodies from Pinkfresh Studio's December Days collection. 


I am using my regular project life album to document the month with inserts and extras like the ones I shared in my previous post added in to record all the festivities. 


And because it's a new month, I have created a title card with a row of fussy cut trees cut from one of the 12x12" papers from the collection along with a couple of puffy stickers. I printed out my title and mounted it onto some foiled cardstock to help it stand out on the patterned background. 


I have again added gold foiled vellum and foiled cardstock to tie in with the gold accents from the collections and also to add some warmth to my pages. I tied some gold string from my Xmas wrapping onto a couple of layered tags from the die-cuts pack and used one of the cute wooden buttons to add dimension to create an easy filler card and used black alpha stickers and puffy star to add interest to a simple photo.  


Adding a 6x12" insert that I cut down from a full sized page protector to hold more photos. 


Once again, layering a mix of textures to create another filler card. The chipboard frames really help to define the focal point inside the pockets. 


Shaker cards are great for Christmas pages and adding little bits & pieces from your decorations or wrapping is a good way to add a personal touch to your albums - I used my fuse tool to seal a glittered feather  from the adjoining photo along with a handful of sequins to create a fun shaker card. You could also use washi tape, stickers or stitching to seal the top of your pockets. 


1 comment:

09 10